Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So I have been awful about posting lately. We are still working to close on our new house so we are packing our old house and we hope to have some where to move! Our landlord has our house rented so he is waiting for us to be out by the 15th. Eric is back in school and doing well. Trevor is busy at Grandma Margaret's house. He stayed overnight on Saturday and came back home on Sunday. We are all just keeping busy, Travis is hoping this storm doesnt hit too hard so we can get moved if we ever close on the house! Lol! Well, I have a million things to do. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I am so excited for you guys to get your house....it will happen! Hopefully sooner than later though right? Glad things are going well and I hope this storm isn't too big either....I am already SICK of winter! :) Hugs!

Followers