Sunday, January 25, 2009

aghhhhhhhh


Okay so I have been soooo busy and not had a ton of time to post. I took pics of my bathroom downstairs all framed in; i'm so excited and cant wait to get it all going and finished, but I left my camera at my house and in this wonderful weather, about a foot of snow today, I will not drive home and back to put pics in. Sorry! I also took a new position at work and am doing some coaching, most of the time my schedule will stay the same the icky tues./wed. off from 9am to 2pm but this weekend I worked 8 hrs a day and I am just not used to it. I admire Travis all the more for working full time and being on call after hours. He is so great to support our family but with Eric's medical bills rising all the time I felt if given the opertunity I should work the extra hours. I survived but I dont know if my house did after having both boys in the care of Travis for the whole weekend and all day! My living room looks like a tornado struck it. Lol! Travis took Eric and Trevor swimming yesterday and they both loved it; they were swimming for two hours! Eric's poor face was so dry from all that time in the water with his eczema but he didnt care. Trevor is still a little scared of the water and not quite ready to swim but everytime he says he went swimming he moves his little arms like he will just swim away right there. It is very cute. It is wonderful to be married to a man who will spend so much time caring for his children. We are also very proud of Lacey; she is done with school and graduated already! She will still walk with her class in the spring but is just working for now and thinking about getting a second job to keep her busy when she would have been in school. She is such a dedicated and hard worker at everything she does and we could not ask for a better daughter. Travis is just bursting at the seams knowing his little girl has finished this huge acomplishment in her life; I have never seem a man more proud. We still dont see her a lot because she works most nights at McDonalds as a trainer for them and if off during the day when we work. I guess I had better wrap it up for now I will try to get pics up for tomarrow. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Yeah...the snow is pretty yucky out there and it's supposed to snow through Tuesday! YUCK! Congrats to Lacey....so excited for her! And yay for your bathroom! I can't wait to come and see it...someday! :)

Followers