Monday, January 26, 2009

big things







So I will apoligize to my hubby for not getting this up sooner, but he still loves me! Travis' birthday was last Friday! I know huh! I sent him flowers at his work and Eric and I got up early (to early for me, lol) and fixed him breakfast in bed. Eric put the coffee in the filter and water in the the pot and turned it on, he stirred the eggs (with a small burn, oops), he made and buttered the toast and I cooked the sausage. Eric and Travis sat and talked and ate breakfast together. It was so precious. Also a big note, I am very proud of my hubby, Travis quit smoking this year and so far so good! He started with Chantix to help and is doing very well. We also started a diet together and are losing weight as a couple. I am currently kicking his butt at 5 pounds but he is close at 4 pounds. So I am living it up before he catches up and bypasses me again; we are only 3 weeks into our diet. Poor Travis making such huge changes all at once! I have never been so proud of him though and he is doing really well. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Happy late birthday old man! And congrats on the smoking thing! keep it up!!1

Followers