Monday, January 19, 2009

I am still alive






These photos prove my point; this is what happens when I'm at work and Travis is in CHARGE! Who is with me when I say why can't I kick back and relax on my day off, because I have to get up and take Eric to school and clean house and do laundry and cook dinner, MEN!
It is shocking since I have been very bad about posting but I have a bit of time today and thought I would give an update. We are still unpacking and I haven't figured out how to get Travis to put up the closet rods in the kids room and once I get that up it will take care of most of my clutter upstairs (not all of it!) It also will not feel like home until all my photos are put up; we have a very nice plaque with our last name on it hanging in the living room (made by my good friend Jenni) and two clocks up but other than that we haven't hung any pictures. I miss my photos and seeing my family in every room even when they are gone. I do have my work space set up and it is very nice to have an office to myself but also very quite. I have had some problems with my internet and still dont have my satilite service moved to the new address but all in all I would say the move was pretty smooth. I have some pictures of my back yard but they are hard to see so I will have to get some new ones. The boys are loving it; they have never had soooooo much room to move around in.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Sadly....that is more of what happens when I am taking care of the kids! Micah gets the all bathed and ready and doing stuff by 9am....with me we are lucky to get out of PJ's by noon!!! I am so happy for you and your new house...Can't wait to see it!

Followers