Saturday, January 17, 2009

hi




I have been so busy! We finally closed on our new house last Wednesday and have been packing and unpacking ever since. I still have unpacking to do yet and probably will for a while which will drive me crazy. We have started preparing for the remodel downstairs already and I'm very excited! The downstairs basement is unfinished all but 1 bedroom so we are doing a huge family room where our tv will live eventually and another bathroom. We have started to get things together for the bathroom already with some money from Travis' work from doing the whole T.O.W.E.D program. I am very excited to have a big fenced in back yard for the kids and though it needs some grass back there they will love it.

This it the choke cherry tree in our front yard and the boys on our steps going to our front door, the site is having issues loading the pics this morning so I will have to come back later since I have work this morning. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Congrats on the BIG move!!!

Followers