Monday, December 29, 2008

Hi

I have been soooo bad at this lately but it is soooo busy still with the holidays and the kids out of school and Travis working so much that I am exhausted! I can't sleep well at night and I'm up every morning early with the kids, but enough about that. We are gearing up for a busy New Years Eve, Travis will be doing the free tows home and we go to the shop to support him until midnight the kids enjoy it and there are lots of employees there on the evening to work so the families get together and have snacks and food. I am sad to report that I did take down my tree two days ago and yes it did take me that long, I am not the next day kind of woman with the disaster that is my house after the kids open all their gifts. I also worked Christmas day and I'm just getting a day off tomorrow so I have not had time off from work to do a whole lot. I love all of the snow and yes Christmas day was crazy I have pics and will try to post tomorrow of the pile up of snow on my front porch. Travis got me diamond earrings and a heart necklace with a small diamond on it; I would like to say I'm not a diamond girl but I would be lying so I won't. Lol! I hope to be back tomorrow with pics, Later, Amy

1 comment:

Liza said...

Amy, I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas! Your new earrings and necklace sure sound pretty! We have got to get together sometime!

Followers