Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hi

Well, my friend Jenni has been at it again; she updated my blog and it looks amazing! So thanks so much Jenni, I love it! Things are crazy and I work late now so I haven't gotten much done. We are busy getting things started for the T.o.w.e.d program; it actually starts today, and we have a ribbon cutting ceremony at the shop tomorrow. We are also working on buying the house still and Travis is in love with the house on Brisco so we have made an offer. It is not working out the way I would like it too but we are still picking away at it, maybe by the end of January we will be in the new house. It is close to my parents still here in Chubbuck and we are hoping to keep Eric in the same school district. We have a busy week full of school programs and work. I hope everyone is having a great holiday season so far. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

You are so welcome! I thought you might like a "winter" update! :) Sorry you have to work so much....and especailly right now! BUSY! I hope you guys get the house too...you totally deserve it!!!

Followers