Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just a quick post before heading out. My schedule at work is changing again for a couple of weeks and I'm so worried I won't be good at this new assignment I'm really feeling the stress here even though I know what I'm doing after 9 years! Yes, 9 years! I know it scares me too, lol. It is not a great time to change again but it is a great opertunity for me to do something different at work. Trevor played in the snow we got yesterday here while I was at work. Eric had 4-h after school; his last class for now, so didnt get to play in the snow. We went home and decorated our christmas tree; it was a lot of fun for the boys and I to do. Travis helped with the lights and then sat back and took pics for me. I am working on my annual holiday goodies and should have them ready to go out by the end of the week but no promises. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh yummy....Holiday goodies??? Are you bringing any our way? I don't plan to do mine till after the 20th! You are a busy girl! You will do so great at work...you know that place inside and out....just have some confidence in yourself....YOU CAN DO IT! :) Hugs!

Followers