Sunday, December 21, 2008

fixed i hope







Okay so I am really going to have to do this fast. Travis is going on about 5 hours of sleep and wants to go home! I think I have got my pictures working, but again very busy week still ahead so I will try to post again very soon. These are of Trevor in the snow; he loves it and makes snowballs to throw at everyone. This snow suit might be a bit too small but he didnt seem to mind and it kept him very warm when Grandma Margaret let him out to play.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

YAY! I am so glad you are up and running again! :) I am just finishing your Christmas present...probably tomorrow! What is your schedule this week? I love the snow pictures....can you believe all this crazy snow??? We got like 6 inches lastnight here!!!

Followers