Tuesday, March 31, 2009

chocolate







Ok so funny story! We must really love chocolate at our house; I love the honesty of small children and then funny things they say. On Thursday I was getting Trevor dressed so I could take him to day care and Eric to school and it was very cold so I put on the only long sleeve shirt I could find at the time. It was a brown shirt with no pictures on it and Trevor looked down and said, "A chocolate shirt!" so I said, "yes a brown shirt" to which he again told me "yes, a chocolate shirt." It was so funny to me and later when I told Travis to ask him the color of his shirt he also told Travis it was chocolate! So here are some pics in his chocolate shirt playing wiht Dad and his big brother Eric. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

nothing wrong with a good chocolate shirt! I need those so when I spill they don't stain! :)

Followers