Monday, March 23, 2009

Tile

The shower floor being laid down, it's a very pretty brown with specks of a lighter tan color in it.
This larger tan tile will be doing the bathroom floor and the shower walls with a 4 inch border of the brown on the walls of the shower.


The large tiles in the middle of the floor is all that have been laid right now because all of the rest of the tiles will need to be cut down to fit into the correct space. It is coming along but not fast enough if you ask me. I am getting very excited to see new progress after weeks of nothing being done in here. I hope we get a little further along this weekend than we did last weekedn and see at least the floor in the bathroom laid down. Once this is done we can really start getting everything else into place and have another bathroom in our house. I just thought I would give an update for everyone wondering what is going on at our house. Later, Amy

Followers