Monday, March 23, 2009

Snow again






I shoveld the side walk this morning but I am not sure why because an hour later you could hardly tell that the snow was moved off from this side of the house! I didn't even bother to shovel the side walk out to the road and now I am glad I didn't. Lol!

This is our bbq grill where we just got it out and cooked yummy steaks on Saturday.



The trampoline where the kids spent all last week playing and jumping since it was soooo warm. I don't like the cold but the snow can be very beautiful.



The snow looked really beautiful on the chain link fence to the side of our house.


Hi, I know it has been a while but they had my shift changing about every 2 days last week and I am soooooo tired now. I do not know how we were ever young! I am not a morning person and I am now going to work some days at 6 a.m. it is pure misery for me and then I have to get the kids ready for bed and have family time so I am not getting to bed any earlier! Lol! Well enough complaining hopefully my shift will not be changing so much now. Well we woke up this morning to a ton of snow! We were running around Saturday in our shorts and t-shirts and then Sunday and Monday just awful; it is only going to be yucky weather all week. I am glad I didn't plant my flowers yet (and yes I will try to grow flowers here with my black thumb :) Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

WOW you guys had way more snow there than we got! Ours was all gone in a few hours....and it didn't entirely cover the ground! YUCK! I am just glad that we KNOW it won't last....since it should be back in the 50's by Saturday! I am so sick of the SNOW!

Followers