Sunday, November 30, 2008

grrrrrrrrrr

I cant get my pictures on here again! I'm sorry you will have to go without seeing the float because it was a lot of work to put together and even more to take apart! Lol! We had fun though. I am breaking out the Christmas decorations asap but I cant do it before Thanksgiving (it's like a law!) so it has to wait for me to get some time which means not this weekend. I hate having time off in the middle of the week I feel like I get no time to relax. I have to be up and out of the house by 8:15 am to get Eric off to school. I am grateful to have a good paying job that gives my good hours during the week though so I can take Eric to school and pick him up. I'm ready for my lights up outside and my door ringer to sing holly songs of the season to me. I know that door hanger drives Travis mad but I am still putting it up and I have to compete with the kids to get to push the button to make it sing when we walk up to our front door! I can't wait for our tree we have been working on the tree decorations for over a month so I hope it comes together well! I hope to have the picture portion up and running soon sorry guys! Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

I was hoping to see your fun float! Maybe next year we will make it down to see the parade! And no Christmas decor up yet? Ours only took an entire week to get it all up....good thing we started early! :)

Followers