Sunday, November 16, 2008

busy weekend







So it has been a hectic weekend but I feel I have at least acomplished something. I finished our Christmas shopping for the kids and Travis and I always agree to do something small for each other. He is very thoughtful and helps the boys shop for me. I have also been working on the computer like a mad woman today. I have done invites for my sister Sandi; her two daughters Paige and Sammy are being baptised next month and I got my pictures downloaded finally from my friend Jenni's babies blessing day, so I have been working on those. My schedule at work is changing so I work every weekend from now on; I am hoping it will be temporary and after 30 to 60 days I can bid to a new shift but we will see.

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

So I just wrote this long comment....and blogger deleted it??? ANYHOW..... I am mad you have to work weekends now....what the heck? I really hate that place! Anyhoodles....thanks for the gorgeous pics of Gabe...I LOVE the last one....so beautiful! Thanks for thinking of me!

Followers