Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween











Ok, so I feel really behind now but I finally got it so the computer would read my camera card and I'm ready to show you how wonderful the boys did carving pumpkins! They were so cute! Trevor drew his own design and Grandpa Larry W. helped him carve it; he would not help pull the seed out of the pumpkin it was to yucky for him. Eric drew his own face on and my wonderful hubby helped him carve his pumpkin; Eric is never shy about digging around in something yucky so he dug his own seeds out. I decided to try carving a bat and moon and ended up just making a huge mess! My moon fell off and then my bat came out of the pumpkin until my brother T.J. mended it with some toothpicks I was feeling very rotten about my pumpkin. It worked out and looked ok in the end but I think next year I will stick with a pumpkin face! Lol! Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

So fun! Don't you just love the mess?

Followers