Tuesday, November 25, 2008

long time no see

Okay so I have been very terrible lately but I will say I have still been plagued by computer problems. We are still here and just working. Travis is very excited and getting ready for the day after Thanksgiving, not for the sales but we will be out in the Parade of Lights this year and he has designed the float. I will get pictures for all of you but he is excited and hopefully we wont freeze walking behind the truck; we will be handing out fliers for the T.O.W.E.D. program that Travis' work participates in. They give free tows to people who have been drinking and need a ride home safely about 3 weeks in Dec. thru New Year's Eve. I'm sure Trevor will be upfront with Daddy in the truck and Eric and I will freeze outside, but all in support of a great program. I have to work the day after Thanksgiving but will be getting up and going to a sale for a new washer and dryer at a blow out sale price before I head off to work then I hope I get a nap after work! Later, Amy

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

I was begining to wonder where you were! A new washer and dryer!!! YIPEE! Always so fun! Micah is hitting the sales...he LOVES them and I wish I could go too...but alas, I can't find a babysitter for 4am!?! Good luck with all the crazy people! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Liza said...

Hi Amy! I hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Followers