Wednesday, February 18, 2009

still here

I am still here! The bathroom in the basement is coming along really well. It is a whole different room with walls up! I am not ready to have to make all the color decisions; you never knew there were so many to make. There is the color of the tile (already picked) and then the color of the grout used to install the tile, the wall color, the door color, the trim color, the toilet/sink color and style, the faucet styles (also colors!) and so many more. Lol, I think I will survive but I don't know if Travis can survive me! He is a good man for putting up with everything I put him through; and even stood in the paint isle at Lowe's for an hour before recommending his step-mom Shirley to come and help me pick out paint colors because she is really good at it. Lol! We are very fortunate that the labor is being done by family friends because you have no idea how much a sink actually costs! :0 Lol, I cant wait for this project to be done but there is still a long list of other projects. I dont have my camera with me today to post some pics but will have some up soon. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

YAY for getting it done....and I LOVE TO DECORATE! Did you know you can go to behr.com and look up paint colors and what they will actually look like in YOUR room! Highly suggest it...then you don't have to sit in the store forever because you already have it all picked out...it's what we always do! :) Glad it's coming along so well!

Followers