Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday







So today is my baby's birthday, Trevor is now 3 years old! He makes me feel older every year knowing his is my last baby. He was sooooo excited to have a Wallie cake for his birthday that I had to make it even when the owner of Bamboo Gardens in Pocatello offered to make a chinese birthday cake for all of us to try. The chinese cake was good, but he stood next to his Wallie cake right up to the minute we let him blow out the candles (before we even finished singing Happy Birthday to him) and cut out his own little slice. We did not have enough space to have it anywhere else since we did a joint party with Travis' and my family instead of having 2 parties and there were over 35 people! It was insane but maybe next year we will try at our house in the basement. I still don't know if we could fit that many people in our house and it is just too cold to have it outside in Febuary in Idaho! Lol! Later, Amy

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Happy Birthday big guy! Sorry we couldn't make it....but the cake turned out great! :)

Liza said...

that cake looks terrific Amy! You did an awesome job with it!

Followers