Thursday, February 5, 2009

handsome boys











So my wonderful friend Jenni took new pics of my boys on Monday and I haven't even posted them yet! As always she does an amazing job, even with my pouty little Trevor!
She put them in this little card for Valentines day and they turned out great. We took our friend Terry's son, Kayden also and he did wonderful for her, he was done in less than 5 minutes. My kids took forever! Throwing a fit that they had to sit by each other or that they couldn't be off playing with Jenni's kids. We had six boys and two little girls all in one small space and it was very busy. We always enjoy our visits with Jenni and her children though and she puts up with us so we will keep going back. Later, Amy

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh your boys were great! Much better than my 5 kiddos! :) I always love when you visit too.....and no, just because you spoil my girls, I just like having you here to hang out with! :)
PS--thanks so much for the other dresses too....Micah says you are banned from shopping for our girls anymore....he's feeling guilty for all you buy them! :)

Liza said...

Great photos Amy! Those are a couple of handsome boys you've got!!

Followers