Sunday, February 15, 2009

Chocolate







Hi, I know it has been a while but I just thought these were sooooo cute! My little Trevor ate a chocolate doughnut and was covered in frosting. My friend Jenni came to town on Tuesday and it was so much fun to hang out with her for a few hours. She had four kiddos with her and with Trevor we made up a small train to go anywhere. We went to McDonalds and let the kids run around like wild animals and got some time to talk. It was wonderful to get to see her and all the kids. Also Jenni just did some pics of Travis' nephew Kory and his fiance Amber and they are wonderful as always; if you would like a sneak peak you can view them at jjhphotography.blogspot.com I think they turned out really well and they make a wonderful couple. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh those pictures are WAY too cute! You have to scrapbook them! :) It was so fun to hang out with you too....I just look forward to the day we can go out and me NOT be so stressed about my herd of children in tow! Maybe in 6 years when they are all in school? And then we can go to a GOOD resteraunt instead of McD's! :) Thanks for helping me out....and I can't wait to see ALL of your house soon!

Followers