Friday, February 27, 2009

Cute
















K Trevor got a little Tricycle from Grandma and Grandpa Jones so Travis brought it over to my Dad to put together today while they were babysitting Trevor for us. The next thing that happened is soooo cute! Little Trevor took every part out of the box for Grandpa and checked it out as it got put together. They he proceeded to ride around my mom's living room and has mastered going foward and backward! As he goes backward he kindly says backward, backward, backward, like a little horn going off. It may be something only a mother finds adorable but he is growing so fast and every moment amazes me that he is so smart. On another note, just f.y.i for anyone following my ever changing schedule I am changing schedules again from today through March 14th. I will be working 7 am to 2pm Mon. thru Fri. My wonderful hubby has agreed to help get Eric off to school in the morning (which is normally my task) as well as help get Trevor off to daycare or Grandma Margaret's since she is off work a lot and it easier to take him to. So it is temp. and I will be back to my schedule I hate after that. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

He is such a cutie! Great job on already figuring out how to ride it...now we just need some warmer weather! :)

Followers