Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates!



So I loved this Japanese style drumming on the float next to us in the parade. They were wonderful and what tradition they took do that kind of music. Ok, so my friend Jenni has been helping me a little with my blog; thank goodness for that! She personalized my colors for me and I will have to learn to do that, I really like it and I am working on getting a family picture up by my header, but it will have to wait a bit longer since today is hectic. She also put my slide show on the side so it will not go into the archives ( and I thought I was doing good just to figure out how to add a slide show!) Travis and my dad went hunting this morning so it is just mom and me with my boys. They must know its the weekend because they are having a hard time sitting still today. We have a ton of errands to do still and its after noon already. We made homemade scones today with honey butter for a breakfast snack and they were a delious treat! I'm sure I don't need to eat anything fried for breakfast but today I will make an exception, lol. I am going back to my original schedule at work, only a week at nights and I think it really threw everyone for a loop! It almost wasn't worth changing for just a week but everyone will be glad to know when I am working again. Well, I have to go and protect my youngest from the oldest so I had better go before someone is dead! I love my children soooooooooo much! I hope everyone has a good weekend, Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

PS--changing your papers is easy....I'll give you a tutorial when you come down next time! :)

Followers