Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy!




So I finally made it to Blackfoot yesterday to see my friend Jenni and her kids; her twins are a month old and I barely made it down to see them! They are so adorable, as are all of her children, and so tiny still! Trevor loved playing with her sons, Gabe and Austin while we visited and we braved going out to lunch with all of the kids! It is hard to find a table to seat 2 car seats, 2 high chairs, 3 adults and 1 small, but very active, Austin. I had so much fun and was so sad to have leave to go to work last night. It is something we need to do again soon with the two oldest out of school so they can play. I love being able to visit with her and our kids even get along. I just thought I would post these photos up quickly haven't been able to do much with them but edit them so far and Trevor is not in the waiting mood today. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Thanks so much for coming! It was so great to see you guys and go out to lunch...even if it was super crazy! I hope we can do it again sometime soon....i can always use the company! :)

Followers