Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween party!







Hi, its been a busy week and I think its only going to get crazier with the holidays so close! We had a fun Hallween party this week, kid free, with our Lions Club here in Chubbuck. I managed to avoid having my picture taken as a construction worker! Travis went as a farmer (I know it needed explaining right!) and we had a ton of fun. My Mom and Dad and Travis' Dad and Stepmom were also there. They were so fun and I really enjoyed myself. It made for a later night than usual in the middle of the week but it was worth it. My mom just had a vest and funny thing like a bat and refused to do the bat wings, my dad went as a hunter, shock, shock since that is what he does all fall but we thought we were lucky to get him to go at all since he is such a crab. Denny went as a fishing pole with a fish on and Shirley was a woopie cushion, we we all thought was soooooo funny and Travis wouldn't stop calling her an old fart! Lol! I will try get back on Sunday as I know tomarrow will be too hectic. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Looks like fun! Your dad's costume wasn't really a costume though! :) We have an adults only costume party tonight and I can't wait....the theme is Peter Pan and I'm going as Tiger Lily....I'll be sure to post pics! Can't wait to see you in the morning!!!

Followers