Sunday, October 12, 2008




So a very busy week for us! We went to the annual fish fry for the Chubbuck Lions Club and Travis and I helped cook some salmon. I thought he was very handsome in his apron! Eric got to go see a movie Wednesday and Travis was working late so it was just little Trevor and I; it was nice and relaxing. Travis took Friday off from work and spoiled the boys by taking them to Lave Hot Springs swimming and then out to lunch. I was a little jealous they got to spend more time with Travis than I had all week. Travis was at work most of Friday night so it was nice to spend some alone time Saturday with him. It was snowing like crazy Saturday but Denny and Shirley watched the boys so we could go to Idaho Falls. I was glad Travis is used to driving in that horrible weather and I didnt have to. We found some football Christmas ornaments for our tree this year; I know but I was out voted on what we got to put up (I live with all boys!) I will put ribbons on the footballs and make it girly still. Lol! We went to T.G.I. Fridays for a late lunch and came home to see our kids. We went home and made homemade clam chowder and had a friend and his son over as well as my parents. It was not a lazy weekend that is for sure. It snowed so much overnight we had to get up this morning and shovel the porch off so we could unbury the truck and then we came to my mom and dad's for some yummy breakfast. I have to get Eric off to church with a friend so I will come back to this later and try to get a snow picture up for you guys! Later, Amy

No comments:

Followers