Sunday, October 5, 2008

So yes it has been a while but not to long! We have done nothing all weekend and it is so nice to lay around and be lazy. Travis is taking a nap with Trevor and Eric and I are at my parents house tormenting them; like always. I want to take the kids swimming later today but I don't know if it will happen. We are just getting over the tail end of this cold and the weather has taken a turn for the cold itself. It is not a weekend to be out and about. Travis is predicting snow soon and I just keep telling him to stop saying such horrible things! He would know better than I would since he works outside. I may be changing my work schedule soon so I will work evenings while Travis works days; but we have done it before when Trevor was soooooo...... little. It won't be fun but hopefully is short term. We are all doing wonderful here and just enjoying a little time to relax and do nothing. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Sure....just go and be lazy all weekend....you could come and visit me and then life would be far from lazy! :) glad to see you posting!!! Now, if only we could get a few pictures for a post.....

Followers