Thursday, April 8, 2010

Old Ties

Ok so these two crazy ladies are some old friends from high school, Jenni and Eliza and recently we have decided that we need to do better at keeping in touch since we are all only about 30 minutes away from each other. We try to get together once a month, which seems easy enough but with our busy lives it is very hard to do. It doesnt help that when we get together we sit and talk for hours on end and it is just like we are in high school again! Lol! It has been so great to be able to have one night a month that is just for me and it is really nice to be able to reconnect with these wonderful ladies on a regular basis. I really enjoy their friendship and the joy they bring to my life. Thanks for a wonderful night ladies! Later, Amy

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I adore our nights out too!!! It seems just like we are in HS all over again! :) You need to email me these pics....please!!! Oh, and thanks for NOT posting that "one" picture~! :) LOVE YOU!!!!

Liza said...

It was so much fun! I love getting together with you guys & just talking & laughing. Oh--please email the pics to me too!

Followers