Thursday, April 1, 2010

guests?


ok so I think these are the funniest animals I have ever seen, we are holding them in our pasture this winter for my cousin and her husband. It is not a lot of work since they are really good about taking care of them but we do get a lot of comments on the appearance of these Highlander cows, I just call them yaks! Lol! Also I am very excited, tomarrow is our wedding anniversary, five whole years together! Lacey is kind of enough to watch the boys overnight and we just get to hang out, the two of us, together. Also is it Easter weekend so the boys are pretty excited as well. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Those are cows? Yeah, a little freakish!!! :) Happy Anniversary to you guys....hope you have lots of fun and don't forget to be nice :) Love ya....tonight was so much fun!!!

Followers