Friday, April 16, 2010

I am behind again!







Ok so I still don't have my Easter pics posted but I have decided I need to keep moving forward with my post so sorry I will still try to post but I dont have them done yet. I have been working on wedding stuff for Adam and Sunni and the bridal shower stuff for Sandi and Sunni. Yesterday we were honored again by the Bigfoot team and were allowed to tow this "monster truck" to the Make A Wish Foundation home for a special kid in the Pocatello area. Every year for three years we have towed this truck through town to a special kid to make their wish come true. It is such a great thing and our kids loved it too! The driver, Larry was kind enough to let us take some pictures with the kids and we have pit passes to go see all the trucks and drivers on Saturday at the Holt Areana; the boys can't wait to go but I could think of funner things to do with my Saturday, LOL! So that is our busy night on Thursday and while the truck was parked out front of the home Grandpa and Grandma Jones took us out to dinner. It was a great time spent with them and we really enjoyed the whole night out. We are planning on taking our "special" pictures with us on Saturday so they can be signed by the driver. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh so not fair! My boys would be in heaven....they so want to go, but aren't going to get to since Micah has to leave super early on Sunday morning for Thailand. Oh well. Looks like fun! :)

Followers