Sunday, September 13, 2009

My little explorer!


So Trevor brought me his cute little plastic ice cream cone and then told me he brought me a present. I, as a mother, accept all presents offered no matter what it turns out to be; even grasshoppers! Yes, he had a grasshopper hiding inside of his plastic ice cream cone and was so very careful and gentle with it that you just couldnt be upset over it. It was very sweet of him to bring it in and share it with him mom, who obviously doesnt get outside as much. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Austin is ALWAYS making me little presents....I've received: adorable photos of the 2 of us together, bugs, spiders, stuffed animals, homework (with stickers on it) and some socks once. I love that you have a little guy who likes to do this now too.....just wait for all the fun surprises you are going to get! :)

Followers