Saturday, March 13, 2010

vet!

Trevor was in charge of the camera so not the greatest pics but he is my little budding artist. We took Tinker at about 5 months to the vet for just a general check-up, no shots or anything and she got her claws clipped. she did good with the leash and being around other dogs and cats in the office. The kids really enjoyed it as well since they got the fruit roll-ups and treats as well. I have been "yelled' at for not keeping up with this blog so I will be working on doing a better job at this and keeping up all up to date. I also will be changing my settings here so you can leave a comment without having a "blogger" account just remember everyone can see your comments so dont post something you dont want to be public. Thanks for your patience with me, Later, Amy

No comments:

Followers