Tuesday, March 16, 2010

happy valentine's dad


ok so I know I am late posting......still, but I am trying to catch up and do better at blogging and keeping you out of towners up to date. I had a lot of fun with Trevor decorating cookies for Travis and Eric wanted nothing to do with pink frosting or decorating, only eating the cookies. Lol! Trevor had a tough time helping as well because the frosting kept getting all over his fingers and he didn't like them being sticky! He totally cracks me up and reminds me why we have more than one child after the misery of being pregnant. I have gotten lazy (or smarter) and bought my sugar cookies already made so don't think less of me for it but I do not have time during the day to make the dough, bake it and decorate it so to spend more time with the kiddos and less time being frustrated over how big they drop the cookie dough onto the sheet we went store bought base with a great frosting and treats on top. Travis really loved them, although the kids helped themselves, and Trevor was so proud of what he had made. Later, Amy

No comments:

Followers