Tuesday, December 8, 2009

We put up our tree.


I love putting up the Christmas tree! It makes the season fee offically kicked off and running now. I have never went overboard with the decorations for my house but the tree is big and new every year. This year the theme is Nascar racing and the guys in my house are loving it; my Mom made a Dale Sr. tree skirt for us and we went crazy with the cars and drivers. I have a "fake" tree this year with a four month old puppy I was not crazy enough to get a real tree and have it on the floor. I look at having the puppy almost like having a new baby so my tree went back up on the end table this year; I think out of sight out of mind and so far that has worked for me. I hope everyone has this much family fun putting up their tree this year! Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

Looks nice! We put ours up too...and my mom's. i have a million pictures....none of which I have posted! I still haven't even posted Halloween! I am such a slacker!

Followers