Sunday, July 19, 2009

trimming

Trim around the door to rest of basement.

Beautiful storage cabinet at amazing price!

Our corner trim pieces.


Our custom painted light and outlet covers.



The trim around the shower door.

I am so excited to be getting some of the finishing details up in the bathroom downstairs. Travis and I put up the trim around the floor and the doors. My dad Larry also helped us put together this very beautiful cabinet today and got it in the bathroom, so now I can have my towels downstairs in my bathroom! We also finally got the cover on the light/vent/heater on the ceiling; not that we need a heater in this 100 degree weather! We still have a few little things to see to but we are in the last stretch for the bathroom to be called done for good. Later, Amy



2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! Now if mine could only look so good.....

Liza said...

Amy, it's gorgeous! You're making me want to redo my bathroom!

Followers