Friday, July 17, 2009

American Falls Dam





Ok, so I am improvising with my photos right now, trying to find the time and energy to get into my new picture program and get caught up but right now this early shift at work is very draining. My little brother T.J. took the kids and I below the American Falls dam to show us how high the water actually is; they are dumping out water faster than I can remember ever seeing. It is an amazing and scary sight. The boys loved it though because it is a hike to go to the upper levels here. It was great and I am glad my little brother reminds me of the amazing things going on outside of my own little world. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

You must be NUTS to go down there right now! I am terrified at just the thought of all that water!!!

Followers