Sunday, April 26, 2009

working hard







Ok so it has been a while but I have not fallen off the blog wagon, I promise. I am now working full time with Convergys and it is taking some getting use to after working part time for so long. We are also outside working in our huge yard so by the time we go to bed we just fall in and knock out! Lol! Everything is going very well still for us. The kids are really enjoying such a huge yard and so much room to run around in. Eric has some spring fever and is ready for school to be out; he has the count down on and reminds me of how little time I have left with just my little Trevor. He has about four weeks of school left is all. He is a busy little boy learning all about being sassy to his parents. I hope that it is a very short phase but feel there is more to come to humble us with being his parents. He is a special and talented child that I feel a strong urge to protect from the world and I am grateful for him every day. Trevor is getting so big! He likes to pick out his own clothes for the day now and will get them out of his dresser all by himself. He is so sweet and will come and sit next to me and tell me he loves me. Travis is busy as ever with work and the house but has also found time to buy a cow! Yes, a cow! I guess we are going to have a garden this year and a cow for the fall. The kids named our boy cow "Cheeto" but sometimes Trevor calls him steak and we let him because we dont want them to be to attatched to the cow. Trevor is still on a long road to potty training but we are trying to be patient and let him move at his own pace. Later, Amy

No comments:

Followers