Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I can't believe it is already the 4th! Travis drove in the parade again this year and I had to work during that time so my Mom went with him to help out with the kiddos. They had a ton of fun and the church that he drives for is so good to him and always has a goodie basket for him. They meet at the park after the parade and have free hot dogs and lots of fun activities. After we were both done working we headed to Lava Hot Springs to hang out with the kids, including Hailey and Lacey and all their kids. It was so great to be able to spend time with them and all the little ones. We had dinner with Shirley and tons of family and watched fireworks and then we spent the night in the tent in Lava. Thank goodness I had the next day off! LOL! I had a great time and am looking forward to next year! Later, Amy

No comments:

Followers