Thursday, May 6, 2010

What month is it?




Ok so honestly I thought there was a possibility this morning that they may cancel school; now that is saying something because Eric is in fourth grade and never had a snow day. Yes I said a snow day! It was snowing so bad this morning that you could barely see anything. Alas, poor Eric did not get a snow day today but we have more snow this morning than in all of December I think. LOL! My poor husband had the worst turn out for a car auction at Denny's Wrecker this morning also because of the blizzard going on outside. I can't believe this crazy weather but the snow will all melt off by this afternoon and it will probably be 60 degrees tomorrow;p its amazing we don't all have ammonia. Later, Amy

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Crazy weather isn't it???? I am soooo sick of it and want summer to be here. We even have water in the lake....I want to take the kiddos to go swimming before they head to AZ!!!
PS--my word verification for this post was "jacked" funny, that is exactly what the weather is! :)

Followers