Thursday, May 6, 2010

Motorcycles


Travis all ready to ride
This is some sort of car converted to a trike.


A large row of bikes!

Ok so I am a little late posting this one but last Saturday I went out in the freezing cold and rode with my dear hubby, who I must love a lot, to Idaho Falls for an awareness rally. A rally held for over 15 years to make motorists more aware of motorcycles. Again I must point out that I really love that crazy man I am married too! I looked scary probably because I was so bundled up and puffy on the back of that bike but I didn't even care. Once we got there there was no inside building to hang out in and it spit rain and hail on us for a little bit but not the whole time and I was wise enough to wear my new rain coat Travis bought me so it didn't bother me a whole lot. I must say we wimped out and put the motorcycle in the trailer and rode home in the warm truck of a friend from Pocatello who drives behind the motorcycles to help with any technical issues or injuries (thank goodness he was not needed for either one). I must say there were over 300 hundred motorcycles riding through Idaho Falls, Idaho and it was an amazing sight. I wish I would have taken my camera but I didn't want it ruined; I am going to have to buy a little cheap one to take on the bike or when Travis gets his saddle bags put on the bike I will have room to take a little more stuff. LOL! I am sure he is looking forward to my girl things all over his saddle bags, but we all make sacrifices. :) There were some pretty amazing bikes and some very interesting people there; one man had a trailer behind his bike for his dogs to ride in, one man was paralyzed and had a platform to the side of the motorcycle for him to ride in with someone else driving and last but not least a man with some sort of leg injury had a car that looked like a huge Trike (3 wheeled) bike driving down the road. It is never dull in the life of a Mrs. Jones! LOL! Later, Amy

1 comment:

Jenni said...

WOW! You must really love that man!!!

Followers