Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Home improvements continue


Ok so we were caught a little off gaurd by the cold weather and I have been running around like a chicken trying to get some things taken care of with the house to help winterize a little more. I got new curtins up over the big window in the kitchen finally under my valance that has been up for a while. I was very excited over having them up to help cut down on the cold coming in from the huge window. Also Travis made the mistake of showing me that the previous owners of the house had left us a big, heavy and beautiful screen door in the back shed so I convinced him we should put it up. He and his friend Terry installed it last night in the freezing cold but it looks really great and I am so excited to have it up to help keep out some of the cold and be able to still get great light in the living room in the afternoon on the rare warm days left! They did a great job and Travis has been a great sport helping me with some of the "taller" projects I get us into. Lol! Later, Amy

No comments:

Followers