Friday, October 2, 2009

City Creek, Pocatello, Idaho




Who know this was here? I have lived in Pocatello for 11 years and didn't know we had huge trails and roads (if you can call it that!) right in town practically! My friend Jenni say a post on a blog for some photos taken here so Travis and I packed up the kids and the puppy last night and went for an evening drive. The road was a bit rough but after about 2 miles it has lots of pretty trees and a little creek running along the side of the road. It was a good night out with the family. Later, Amy

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Thank you! You are so awesome! :) I need to go up there....maybe tomorrow. Glad you guys had a fun night out as a family....working for me!!!

Loretta said...

Great post. lovely shots as well. There are some really interesting articles featured by our experts on the bizymoms Pocatellocommunity experts page.

Followers