Wednesday, June 24, 2009

we have been keeping very busy

The big toy at the park.
Trevor sitting on a rock

I use to have one of these toys at the playground at my grade school in American Falls. How fun to see the kids play on it.



Eric insisted on Grandma Margaret taking this picture. How cute!



Getting saphires in Phillipsburg, Montana at the mine.



So I have had computer problems for the last week and a half and have not been able to post all the fun stuff we have been doing to keep busy while Travis is away. Travis got to drive thru Canada to Alaska with his Dad this year and is loving being able to get away from work and just fish! My parents took the boys this Sunday, Monday and Tuesday and took a trip to the Phillipsburg, Montana saphire mines. Eric told Grandpa Larry how sapphires are made inside volcanoes and blown out during an eruption (something we didnt know and he did). Grandpa was very surprised. It rained and rained and snowed and hailed on them so they ended up coming home late Monday and staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house. The kids loved it and I got to dog sit for mom and dad; it is safe to say the dog and I did not bond well. Lol! I also moved Eric into his bedroom downstairs in the basement; now with a working toilet his is able to stay down there even unfinish because his room was finished already when we bought the house. He is adjusting and so is Trevor to having to go to bed all by theirselves. Trevor got his room redone in Nemo and Eric in Star Wars (I will post pics soon!) Later, Amy

1 comment:

Micah and Jen said...

First off....HATED that dumb spiny wheel toy thing! I always fell down and got trampled by the other kids! :) I am soooo glad to see ou up and on online again....eventhough i talk to you way more than the blog thing! :) I am excited for tomorrow...it will be so nice to get out and enjoy this GORGEOUS weather! :0 See you in the morning!!!

Followers