Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday September 27,2008


Well, I am back for just a few since my children do not sleep in on Saturdays! I am exhausted with a cold I am fighting and Travis has been on call all week due to a driver being injured this week on the job. I have gotten my wonderful friend Jenni to promise to help me get this blog looking good but it will take some time I think because she just brought home twins from the hospital less than a week ago! I am so excited for her and I'm glad she will be able to help a little. Trevor, my youngest son, got to drive to Mountain Home with his dad yesterday to pick up the newest addition to the shop, a 2009 tow truck; they were like kids on Christmas Day in that truck!

2 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

Soooo excited!!! Come down anytime and I'll gladly help you! You look so young in this photo! :)

Liza said...

Hey, welcome to the world of blogging Amy!!! How in the heck are you?

Followers